Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top Gun?

For as long as I can remember I have been a fan of aviators and leather bomber jackets (I own this one). For reasons unknown to myself, I can't seem to just purchase one nice pair of aviators instead of buying a "disposable" pair every 6 months or so.
I decided that a new pair of disposable aviators were a must have for my upcoming vacation to Mexico. For a cool $5.80 I purchased these for my trip. They are quite fabulous and stylish, but I do feel like I might need to just take the plunge and purchase a real pair.

After looking at a couple of sites, I realize that I tend to favor the droopier, metallic lens as opposed to the more butterfly shaped lens. Here are my favs:

I'm a sucker for the classic Ray-Ban.
Gucci aviators? Why not?! I think these have some great style to them and are just modern enough.
Ok, McQueen aviators are completely impractical but I die for that little skull on the side. And this chocolate brown color is simply to die for. Perfection, Mr. McQueen.
I think I've got some good candidates to choose from. Hope your sunglass hunt is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment