Friday, September 16, 2011

Is it too early to shop for Halloween?

This is a problem I deal with every year. Usually by the end of August/early September, stores start rolling out their Halloween decorations.  Next to Christmas there is no other holiday I look forward to.  And let's be honest.  Halloween and Christmas have the best decorations.  Here are some of the things that are on my list so far:

West Elm


Skeleton plates - $16-$18
Talk about a must have.  I can't think of a better vessel to present apps. 

Anything Day of the Dead is a-ok in my book but this has more than that going for it. The terracotta style and the flowers really make this pop. Definitely a statement piece. 

Bottle openers - $8-$14
There is something about the vampire teeth bottle opener that is both fabulous and hilarious.  2 characteristics I definitely look for when adding items to our apartment.  

Pottery Barn

Put this with the skeleton app plates and you've got quite the party. 

Mice - $19
There is something about these guys that I just really like and I don't know what it is.  They're more cute than creepy but fun nonetheless. 

I hope you are all getting Halloween inspired a little early this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment