Wednesday, September 21, 2011

San Francisco Vintage Expo

And an expo it was. I'm not sure I've ever seen so many vintage items in one spot. It was moderately overwhelming.  When I look for vintage pieces, I tend to narrow my focus to jewelry.  It wasn't really until this expo that I ever wanted any clothing.

The venue was pretty gigantic and had around 80 sellers. And these people came from all over the US.  Not just SF as I had initially thought. I will say this, there were a fair amount of men hunting for vintage goods.  More than I figured there would be.

Sticking to what I know best, I picked up 4 broaches.


Top left: I have never seen a broach like this before. The bottom layer of rhinestones are flowy and add more interest to an already cool piece.

Top right: It's a bow. Done deal.

Bottom left: This is another example of something I've never seen before. The shape and stone layout of this broach made it a must have.

Bottom right: Super cool. Great color and interesting. Perfection.

Needless to say, I am extremely excited to incorporate these pieces into my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment