Monday, January 24, 2011

Fashion Don't - The Man Purse

I was astonished to say the least when I was waiting for my coffee at Starbucks and this was standing in front of me.

As a woman, who carries a purse, what am I supposed to do with this?! Is this supposed to comfort me knowing that if we go to dinner you can carry my things? Horrible.

You know what I think the worst part of it is? He had on a nice suit. He obviously has a job that requires him to wear a suit on a FRIDAY, so why the purse?!

Listen, there is nothing that anyone can say to me that will justify a man purse. If you are a man and have a lot of things to carry, maybe it's time you invest in a nice, professional shoulder/computer bag. (ie: this) Let this be a lesson to you guys out there. Man purses are not acceptable. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment