Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Store Obsession: Anthropologie

For as long as I can remember Anthropologie has been a force to be reckoned with. With clothing from whimsical designers, great pieces for your house or apartment and a plethora of fabulous shoes, who doesn't like this store?! The lovely people over at Anthro recently sent a catalog to my apartment that was bursting with gorgeous clothing and style ideas. Here are some of the things that I'm loving.
How gloriously nautical are these? I can think of a million ways to wear these with my current wardrobe. Placing on wish list now...

Adorable and just the right amount of vintage. And did I mention classy?

Perhaps I'm letting my upcoming trip to Hawaii cloud my mind, but all I want to do is wear this top with white shorts while drinking a mai tai.

While I'm not the biggest bug fan on the planet, this bag is super versatile and adorable. Love the colors and the shape.

Simply because there is nothing higher on my list of "needed" household items than an awesomely printed chair.

Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment