Thursday, August 4, 2011

Outfit Planner - Rocker Chic

Today I woke up desperately wanting to dress like I was going to a concert in 1987 with a 2011 twist. Don't ask. I really don't have a good explanation for you. Instead, just enjoy what I came up with!

I typically only handle leopard print in moderation. Shoes. Cardigan. But red leopard print just seems so much cooler! Plus love the loose look of the top and the ability to leave it tucked or untucked.
- Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom $278

Ankle length skinnies in a super dark wash are always a go-to and instant favorite.
- Forever 21 $10.50

These booties are currently haunting my dreams. They are to die for! Love the zipper. Love the pointed toe. Love the wedge heel. Perfection!
- Sigerson Morrison via Piperlime $295

And to finish the look off, a very cool, structured bag. The gold detailing dresses it up a little and the lock and chain make it subtly rocker fab. Just a really great looking bag.
- River Island Padlock Frame Bag via Asos $69

Hoping you are all finding your inner rocker today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment