Friday, March 19, 2010

I want summer shoes now!

It's so hot here, by San Francisco standards, and I am dying for some summer shoes. The problem I'm facing is that all the ones I like, are 4 inches or more. I don't want to be in shoes that high all day.

For those of you that aren't worried about that, here are some cute shoes that I've found so far.

I am pretty much in love with these shoes from Chinese Laundry. They are so casual and cute. Going to have to visit Nordstrom to see if they fit.

These shoes by Børn are so great with the flower detail. Some people might not like that, but I happen to be a fan of flowers as accessories. So these are a yes for sure! (they have about 4 other adorable color options too!)

Naughty Monkey (best name ever) has a fun pair of gladiator-ish sandals. I think they are fantastic. Great color combo.

I may be partial to these because I own them, but they are quite fab and very comfy might I add.


UPDATE:
I received a question about the Børn shoes in regards to the appearance of elongating the leg. Here is my response.

Some of you may know that I am NOT a fan of shoes with ankle straps. They cut off your leg and make you look stumpy. However, these shoes have 2 major things going for them.

1. open toe sandal
2. large flowers

I hate a shoe with an ankle strap with a closed toe. Terrible. These have an open toe AND flowers. Perfect. Long legs for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. About the Born shoes, does the flower elongate the leg despite the ankle strap?

    ReplyDelete