Monday, March 8, 2010

Ritchie Rich inspired

While I was reliving my childhood and watching the movie Ritchie Rich, yes with Macaulay Culkin, I couldn't help but think of all the great pieces that J.Crew has right now that reflect the idea of this movie. Here are some of my favorite "Ritchie Rich" pieces.


I just adore these gold flats with the cutest puff detail.

















So I had originally planned on posting these black pumps with silver glitter heels but I'm over them now. I'm kind of obsessed with these. They aren't the typical gold you would associate with a "Ritchie Rich" post, but I think these have a pristine look to them. That color is to die for. And they're on sale!

















I know this is just a "little black dress" but I really love the detailing on the bodice. I also think it would work for many different body types. It has a bit of a forgiving design. Not to mention also provides a great canvas for a fabulous necklace.

















I think this necklace is so perfect for the dress above. Thoughts??

















So I listed 2 pairs of shoes because sometimes I can't decide if I want to be my height or tall. I have people who I have helped shop that have different thoughts on heels as well. This way, you get the best of both worlds.

Hope you are finding your closet to be full of richly inspired clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment