Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nordstrom Sale = Shoe Happy

A friend of mine recently got a job at Nordstrom. So. Exciting. When she told me the Anniversary Sale was going to happen soon, I got really excited. What enhanced my excitement even more was that there was this thing call Pre-Select where you get to go into these special rooms full of stuff not on the floor AND on sale AND buy them before everyone else!

If you know me, you know there are a few things that make me very happy:
1. having things other people don't (one-of-a-kind items)
2. having access to things that other people don't
3. candy

You can imagine my face when she told me to come in and she would bring me to these special rooms so I could shop. Oh. Happy. Day. Let's just say it was an expensive trip.

Here is my current favorite purchase.


Thank you Mr. Franco Sarto for coming up with this glorious Artist's Collection shoe. I don't know how I could have lived without animal print flats with a giant bow. I just don't. And the pony hair just adds a touch of elegance too. I used to be against pony hair because I put it in the same boat as fur. I no longer think that way. (I still won't wear fur though)

I wore these yesterday and had an extra big smile on my face knowing that they weren't available to everyone else yet :) It's the little things right?

No comments:

Post a Comment