Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hot Hot Heat

It's hot outside. Like, really hot. And not just by SF standards. Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled to pick out one of my tank dresses to wear today but it made me just want more cool clothes to compliment this heat.

This dress would be a super cool and causal addition to my closet. Pair this with some metallic sandals and some earrings and you're good to go.
I know this is another black tank top, but how can you resist that chiffon detailing?! So cute! Great with any bottoms you can pair it with. Perfection.
These shorts from J.Crew have such great style and can be dressed up or dressed down. My favorite shorts are of the versatile variety.
And just because I'm in the mood for dresses...The print on this dress is great. The shoe options are endless. Not to mention the cinched waist will only do you favors.

Hope you're filling your hot Summer days with cool outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment