Monday, August 9, 2010

Wrapped up with a bow

I went to Sacramento over the weekend to hang out with the parental units. My mom enthusiastically asked if I would like to go shopping. Well, sure. Why not? Thank goodness I managed to pick up some items that I "needed."

Exhibit A:
This glorious bow belt! The second I saw it I knew I had to have it.
I just had to wear it today! I am wearing a long t-shirt with a deep v-neck and skinny jeans. I put the belt on and "untucked" the shirt a little so it hangs over the belt just a tad. I love it! Such a great way to spruce up a black t-shirt.

The fabric on the bow is very rough and has zipper trim. Loves. The actual belt is stretchy fabric, so it fits everyone.
I'm sure I will be unveiling more of my finds throughout the week but I needed to start off the week right with a great accessory! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment