Monday, August 16, 2010

Shin guards

Even though I have 3 pairs of great knee high boots, one of which I plan on ditching this fall, I still find myself looking at all the offerings for the upcoming season. Despite my greater efforts, I feel as if I will be purchasing another pair. So goes life. Here are some of my favs.

These seem to be the front runners as the replacement to the over the knee boots I currently own. They should fit in nicely with my wardrobe and add a bit of ruggedness. As the owner of regular cowboy boots, I love the idea of a tall cowboy boot. The color on these are great as well. The distressed chocolate color is both striking and muted at the same time. I'm not typically a fan of brown, but I can make an exception for these. Very enticing.

A few years back it was almost impossible to find boots that did not have a heel. I find that I tend to gravitate toward flat boots knowing that I will be able to walk the distances in SF and handle the hills with ease. Having said that, I came across these boots that may make me think otherwise.
LOVE the fold-over look on these! And then the strap detailing is very military, which I also love. The heel height is definitely higher than I would like, 3.5in, but depending on the comfort factor, it could be doable. Miss Sixty tends to be a little pricey however, they are on target with the other pair of Steve Madden's that I'm currently crushing on.

Similar to the Miss Sixty's, these Steve Madden boots have that fantastic fold-over effect that I favor so much. The wedge is 3in high on these which is slightly shorter than the other pair. On the back of the boot, there is a short zipper feature right above the heel. Just another point of interest.

Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment