Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coach Obsessions

For those of you that know me, you know that I have a mild obsession with Coach. I can't help it. They make the best purses. I can't even count how many I have. The quality and design of their bags are incredible. The materials they use range from the softest leathers to straw-like. And Coach has a wide range of prices making the bags very accessible.

Here are some of the bags that are out right now that I'm obsessing over.

This is the Julia. It's also available in other colors, but I just adore this distressed charcoal color. It's wonderful.

This is the Pierre Le-Tan. Perfect for summer. The colors are so great and the seahorse makes it playful and beach ready. This one is also available in other designs but this one is my favorite.

This magnificent bag is the Kristin. That color is GORGEOUS! There really isn't anything else I can say about this bag except that the color is amazing and I want it.

For the days, or nights, when you don't feel like lugging around a suitcase, this wristlet is the perfect addition. The flower detailing is adorable and the colors are muted enough to stand out but go with any outfit.

Go find yourself a happy at Coach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment