Monday, May 24, 2010

Inside my Coach closet...

A couple days ago I did a post about the purses that I am currently swooning over at Coach. After taking a quick look in my closet, that happens to be overrun by Coach, I thought maybe I should do a post of two of my favorite bags. So. Here they are.

Enjoy!


This little beauty is The Little Monster. Not sure why I named this bag, but it just seemed like the right thing to do. She was a wonderful and unexpected Christmas present from my parents. She's gorgeous and holds everything I lug around with me on a regular basis.


(photos courtesy of Gary Lai)

Coach did an ocean inspired, limited edition line a few years back. Being the ocean enthusiast that I am, I knew I needed something from the adorably colorful line. This is the wristlet that decided on. To this day it is one of my favorite Coach pieces that I own. I love the colors, the different textures, everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment