Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Addiction: Nordstrom

Every morning when I check my email, I just know that there is going to be an evil email from Nordstrom tempting me to buy something that I ultimately do not need but want very badly. Today is one of those days.

Allow me to introduce you the dresses I crave for under $150.

I want to be wearing this dress, in Hawaii, immediately. I have nothing else to say. ($119)

This dress has such great color and design. The semi geometric/abstract print is so fun. Not to mention that is a wonderful shade of orange. Not too bright. Just the right amount of punch. ($98)

I just think that this dress has such a relaxed yet fancy, feel to it. I love the cascading effect of the floral print. It would have been overwhelming if it was all over, but this is just enough. Very pretty. ($118)

No comments:

Post a Comment