Monday, June 21, 2010

Flat out: Anne Klein

Who knew Anne Klein had such cute shoes?! I was not aware. I snagged up some really cute flats from the AK Sport line while hitting up an amazing sale at Macy's. (I will post a picture later since I can't seem to find them online.) I'm shocked at how Audrey Hepburn they are. Loves. Specifically, the AK Sport line makes shoes that are incredibly comfortable and flexible. Dare I say that I think it may be possible to skip the awkward "breaking them in" phase. Just a thought...

While I was trying to find my shoes online to post, as well as show off to co-workers, I came across these other cute flats. Go pick up a pair for yourself. I think you'll be happy that you did!

The mod look on these are so amazing. Crazy what some hardware and a peep toe can do! There is also a sliver wedge heel. You can't beat that.

So incredibly difficult to highlight one color for these shoes! There are 7 different color options on the Anne Klein site right now. But like usual, cobalt blue calls to me. Adore the color. Adore the hardware detailing on the toe. Adore the simple with a twist ballet flat style.

Flowers strike again! These are so sweet and so adorable. Such a simple and quiet way to spice up an outfit. Plus, they are a little fancy. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment