Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Graphic Spring

After many months of not visiting H&M, I devised a plan to casually stop by while on my way to Levi's. This casual visit turned into over an hour of my time (in the small store, by the way) and a few purchases. This purse being my favorite. I spotted this beauty and couldn't imagine my life, or my Spring wardrobe, without it.

This oversized clutch is so amazing, and light weight, and the color is perfect. As one that tends to wear solids, the graphic print will work out quite nicely with my attire. It's made from a type of straw that is woven into this gorgeous print. The small gold clasp is perfect too since I despise a magnet closure. (Why do manufacturers love these?!) The only thing that could have possibly made this better would be if it was a wristlet. But that's only because I'm outrageously lazy and prefer to not have to carry anything :)

I hope you're all finding something with graphic inspiration to add to your Spring attire!

No comments:

Post a Comment