Monday, April 4, 2011

Boy Meets Girl

Menswear. I guess it's something I've always tended to gravitate towards. Whether it's obvious choices like wide leg tweed pants and blazers or more understated pieces like feminine tuxedo shirts and cardigans with elbow patches. Usually I'm a fan of it all.

Consider today's outfit: an interpretation of menswear with a feminine twist?
I'm slightly obsessed with this 80's inspired white, sleeveless, tuxedo shirt of sorts. It's pretty fantastic. I've never been one to shy away from ruffles and this top was no exception. I love the ruffle-ie detail down the front with the black piping. Setting up this outfit seemed simple once I spotted my pony hair leopard wedges and dark denim skinny jeans this morning. Final touches included yellow earrings and bracelet. Cute and comfy. Perfect for a Monday.

Hope the girls out there are stealing some inspiration from the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment