Sunday, April 10, 2011

Best In Show - CTIA

Since I attend an increasingly obnoxious amount of conferences per year (here and here), I have decided to provide someone with the Best In Show award for each conference I attend.

Please give a round of applause for the first winner of this award from the CTIA Conference that was held in Orlando, Florida in March.
The pink jacket and matching shoes is what initially caught my attention but that quickly changed once I caught sight of what she was lugging behind her. You are not seeing things. That is a dog. In a rolling suitcase. At. A. Conference! So fantastic. Not only am I confused with the desire to bring an animal to a conference by why on earth would you want to lug around the little guy in a suitcase? For those of you that have been to conferences like CTIA and CES, you are aware of the drones of people that pack into these convention centers. It's outrageous. Anyway, here's to you lady in pink carting around the Cocker Spaniel-esque dog in your rolling suitcase. I hope you appreciate this Best In Show award. It was a difficult decision, but I believe I made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment