Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can you handle these jellies?

As a child I remember practically living in jellies so I was a little surprised to see them make their fashion comeback last summer. I was surprised yet again to see them making another appearance this year. Granted these are not the jellies I wore as a kid, but they are still jellies nonetheless. While I have a strong love for jellies, I can't help but wonder if I can pull these off at 26. And not only that, can I rock these at work? Those are the things I'd like you to ponder as I show you some of my fav designs that are out there right now.

Get these Poetic License jellies at Zappos.
The cool dark blue of these jellies is what I find most appealing. And the jewel on the t-strap is just a smidge of fancy.

Get these SM jellies at DSW.
Always a fan of flowers, I can't help but fall in love with these. And they're only $35!
Get these Juicy Couture jellies at Nordstrom.
I absolutely adore the color of these jellies. And the flower is a sweet touch. Simple and fun!

If there is one common denominator with these sandals its the amazing color options. There isn't a shortage of bright, vibrant color. That is for sure.

I hope you all find something new, yet familiar from your childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment