Monday, March 7, 2011

Lip Licious

I used to be a huge fan of lip gloss. And, I actually still am. I just don't have the energy to put on 2 different lip treatments at a time. (We've already established I'm lazy) Not only that, but I tend to view using lip gloss like I view using my Miss Dior Cherie perfume...for special occasions. And no, I don't know why that is. So this weekend I paid a visit to MAC with the intention of finding "tinted chapstick."

Let me introduce you to the MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Fuchsia Fix.
It is amazing. It looks pretty magenta-ish in person but on, its just a nice subtle pink. Loves! While I'm not a huge fan of having chapstick/lip gloss on my finger, this is proving to be the perfect solution to my dilemma. Also, it isn't sticky! Which is amazing on its own.

I hope you're finding your Monday full of bright additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment