Monday, June 6, 2011

Add a stamp and put it in the mail

I'm not sure when this happened, but I have become obsessed with owning an "envelope" clutch. Really, I blame YSL.
Exhibit A:
While this is a literal translation of an envelope clutch, it's quite fabulous. I really like the envelope style flap. It's a nice alternative to the tradition clutch. Here are some that I am currently eying...

J.Crew - silk ikat invitation clutch - $88
The fresh and vibrant color make this a must-have for me. Seriously the perfect addition to any outfit for Summer. And the added chain shoulder strap is a great feature.

Piperlime - BCBGeneration - Aztec $78
Now I may be partial to this simply because I own something similar, seen here, but I just can't resist that print! And I especially like the metal detailing on the closure. It makes it a little tough.

Asos - Portfolio envelope Clutch - $36.93
What is not to love about this clutch? The color, size and design are perfect!

I hope you are all starting your week with something fun and pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment