Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Say Something!

Lately I've been finding statement necklaces to be the perfect way to finish off outfits. And for me, the busier the better. Here are some fabulous options I've found recently.

Piperlime - Cleopatra multi row necklace - $80
I'm seriously obsessing over this necklace. I tend to stay away from gold jewelry but this is just begging for me to wear it. The vintage appeal is definitely there too.

J.Crew - Crystal wildfire necklace - $78
Another vintage inspired necklace that has just the right amount of toughness.

Piperlime - Betsey Johnson - $135
Nothing says statement like starfish and angel fish. This is perfectly adorable for Summer and just the right amount of fun.

Forever21 - Beads and feather bib necklace - $9.80
This necklace is just begging to be worn with a printed clutch, like this, and a laid back t-shirt. And for $9.80, it just might find its way into my own collection.

Inspiration credit: today's Piperlime daily email

No comments:

Post a Comment